Reading Time: 2 minutesEvery year, Madden fans complain about the game, but since we have no other football video games to play, we suck it up and pay $80 for a roster update. Here are three things I’d love to see in future madden games. The first thing that I think we could realistically see in the next game is the ability to create customs teams. For example, just look at NHL 20 and NBA 2k20. The full ability to create uniforms, arenas, and mascots in Madden would be amazing. Think of all the custom jersey concepts you’ve seen...Read More
Follow Us On Instagram
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Men will literally sit around and name random sports players for two hours instead of going to therapy.
he tried his best
Now why would we do that?!? We already have our WR1 https://twitter.com/swxgbuck/status/1519822962744086529
Just finished a massive project for phenom! It’s a mock draft with 9 gm’s, pretty cool! Go watch!
- Being apart of Long Island’s HS Hoops Cinderella Story: A Reflection
- Explaining Collective Bargaining in the MLB
- Ranking The Saints’ Top Five Candidates to Replace Sean Payton
- How the Flyers Went From Stanley Cup Contenders to Potential Rebuilders
- NBA Draft: Risers and Fallers | January Edition
- Why College Basketball is Superior to College Football