Reading Time: 2 minutesTowards the beginning of the fourth quarter of Sunday’s contest between the Orlando Magic and the Sacramento Kings, Jonathan Isaac suffered a catastrophic ACL tear. Although the Magic came out victorious in an impressive performance, it was overshadowed by Isaac’s apparent injury. Isaac suffered a left knee injury in January which caused him to miss 31 games. He later returned to the team in the NBA restart after recovering. As the Magic seek the 7th seed in the Eastern Conference, here are some impacts of Isaac’s absence on the team: Significantly Weaker Defensive Johnathan Isaac is...Read More
Follow Us On Instagram
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Students creating unique content covering professional and collegiate sports. ⇩ Follow us on TikTok and YouTube:
Men will literally sit around and name random sports players for two hours instead of going to therapy.
he tried his best
Now why would we do that?!? We already have our WR1 https://twitter.com/swxgbuck/status/1519822962744086529
Just finished a massive project for phenom! It’s a mock draft with 9 gm’s, pretty cool! Go watch!
- Being apart of Long Island’s HS Hoops Cinderella Story: A Reflection
- Explaining Collective Bargaining in the MLB
- Ranking The Saints’ Top Five Candidates to Replace Sean Payton
- How the Flyers Went From Stanley Cup Contenders to Potential Rebuilders
- NBA Draft: Risers and Fallers | January Edition
- Why College Basketball is Superior to College Football