Reading Time: 2 minutesScottie Barnes is considered one of the safest prospects in the NBA Draft after his efficient year coming off the bench at Florida State. But, what really draws teams to Scottie Barnes? 1. Body and Athleticism – 6’9″, 227 lbs, 7’2″ Wingspan Similar to Jonathan Kuminga, Scottie Barnes is built like an NBA veteran. He has a solid body and uses it to bully smaller defenders. This also comes in handy when driving as he does not get pushed easily. He is also long, giving him an advantage over many defenders. He also has big hands...Read More
Category: FLORIDA ST. CBB
Follow Us On Instagram
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Students creating unique content covering professional and collegiate sports. ⇩ Follow us on TikTok and YouTube:
Men will literally sit around and name random sports players for two hours instead of going to therapy.
he tried his best
Now why would we do that?!? We already have our WR1 https://twitter.com/swxgbuck/status/1519822962744086529
Just finished a massive project for phenom! It’s a mock draft with 9 gm’s, pretty cool! Go watch!
- Being apart of Long Island’s HS Hoops Cinderella Story: A Reflection
- Explaining Collective Bargaining in the MLB
- Ranking The Saints’ Top Five Candidates to Replace Sean Payton
- How the Flyers Went From Stanley Cup Contenders to Potential Rebuilders
- NBA Draft: Risers and Fallers | January Edition
- Why College Basketball is Superior to College Football