Reading Time: 3 minutesSports fans have a tendency to overrate players. There’s nothing wrong with that, it’s just a fact. Whether it is because they are someone’s favorite player, they’re on someone’s favorite team, or they just grew up with them, tons of players get overrated. However, there are some players who get overrated just because they are or were so well-liked. Matthew Stafford played for the Lions for 12 seasons. His numbers and lack of winning in Detroit do not justify the high-status fans and the media give him, and he got the sympathy vote because he was...Read More
Follow Us On Instagram
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Students creating unique content covering professional and collegiate sports. ⇩ Follow us on TikTok and YouTube:
Men will literally sit around and name random sports players for two hours instead of going to therapy.
he tried his best
Now why would we do that?!? We already have our WR1 https://twitter.com/swxgbuck/status/1519822962744086529
Just finished a massive project for phenom! It’s a mock draft with 9 gm’s, pretty cool! Go watch!
- Being apart of Long Island’s HS Hoops Cinderella Story: A Reflection
- Explaining Collective Bargaining in the MLB
- Ranking The Saints’ Top Five Candidates to Replace Sean Payton
- How the Flyers Went From Stanley Cup Contenders to Potential Rebuilders
- NBA Draft: Risers and Fallers | January Edition
- Why College Basketball is Superior to College Football