Reading Time: 2 minutesFollowing the Australian Open, several questions must be asked. There have been some major upsets as well as domination by the biggest stars in tennis. Hopefully the rest of the season builds on the great Australian Open that was just held. Fall of Federer? Entering his twenty-second year as a pro, Roger Federer is visibly worse on the court. Following his sudden resurgence in 2017, Roger Federer looked significantly worse across all aspects of the sport. At 39, Federer has lost a significant amount of his athletic ability, which was never the focus of his game....Read More
Reading Time: 4 minutesIt is quite clear that the Big Three, Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, and Novak Djokovic are not at the same level as they once were. While still ranked one, two, and three in the world, each are starting to show slight signs of decline, especially with thirty-eight year old Federer. Over the past few years, all three of these superstars have been injured, and have taken a toll on their bodies and their games. That being said, the next generation of tennis stars are on their way up to the top: Dominic Thiem: The 26 year...Read More
Follow Us On Instagram
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
- Moving Milano: How the Bills Can Replace Such a Key Facet of Their Defense
- Mourinho In: Why Tottenham’s Devastating Poor Run of Form shouldn’t Sack the Manager
- Was it right to make Bradley Beal an All-Star Starter?
- Detroit Tigers Lineup Projection
- Patrick Peterson: Petering out or still gas in the tank?
- Five Potential Venues for Future Outdoor NHL Games