Reading Time: < 1 minuteAaron Jones is one of the strongest candidates for regression this season. When predicting busts at the RB position, I usually look at the player’s touchdown dependency, consistency, injury history, and competition in the relative backfield. Obviously, a lot of running backs struggle with a few of the above categories and aren’t busts. However, when a player has three or four strikes against them, the odds of that player having an underwhelming season go up dramatically. Aaron Jones has a strike against him in every category listed above. Jones is obviously extremely talented, but there’s...Read More
Author: Calvin Wright
Follow Us On Instagram
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
“Cardiac” Kemba Walker has had an illustrious career, but how did he earns his name?
Will Aaron Rodgers repeat? Will a non-QB win for the first time since 2012? Jacob Shanker breaks down the top candidates for this season’s MVP 👇
Football season is the greatest season of them all.
The Lakers are near a deal to acquire Washington's Russell Westbrook for Kyle Kuzma, Montrezl Harrell, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and a 2021 first-round pick, sources tell ESPN.
- The Best Team in the Eastern Conference: The Boston Celtics
- Making The Case For Why The Giants Will Win The Division
- Previewing Potential Red Sox Wild Card Matchups
- Insight On The Biggest Names In The Tigers’ Farm System And Jackson Jobe Talk
- How Big Should Mika Zibanejed’s New Contract Be?
- Predictions for the NFL MVP Race