Reading Time: < 1 minuteSebastian Vettel, a four-time world champion is on the edge of a switch from Red to Pink. With rumors of the 33-year-old signing a contract with racing point in Belgium to lock him in to the Aston Martin Formula 1 team. It’s alleged Vettel would have to take a pay cut of $15 million, half of what he gets from Ferrari. It’s a bullish-yet-awkward move from Racing Point with incumbent Sergio Perez also holding a contract and a costly settlement, potentially the only way to oust him despite his loyal years of service. The move for...Read More
Follow Us On Instagram
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
“Cardiac” Kemba Walker has had an illustrious career, but how did he earns his name?
Will Aaron Rodgers repeat? Will a non-QB win for the first time since 2012? Jacob Shanker breaks down the top candidates for this season’s MVP 👇
Football season is the greatest season of them all.
The Lakers are near a deal to acquire Washington's Russell Westbrook for Kyle Kuzma, Montrezl Harrell, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and a 2021 first-round pick, sources tell ESPN.
- Why the Mets should NOT be Blamed for Syndergaard’s departure
- Recapping a Successful 2021 Red Sox Campaign
- The Best Team in the Eastern Conference: The Boston Celtics
- Previewing Red Sox Potential Wild Card Matchups (Part 2)
- Making The Case For Why The Giants Will Win The Division
- Previewing Potential Red Sox Wild Card Matchups